DEBT COLLECTION SERVICES
NO COLLECTION – NO FEE APPROACH
Backed by our experience and essential collection techniques, BC Credit Bureau can guarantee to work your account to the best of our ability. With our minimum six month contract and a “no collection - no fee” approach, we give you a cost effective way to collect accounts without wasting your valuable time and money. If money isn’t collected we don’t get paid!
- When an account is listed and placed in our system, a letter/notice is mailed informing the debtor this is a serious matter that must be dealt with to avoid affecting their credit rating.
- Accounts are assigned to our skilled collectors who utilize their years of experience in collections in order to get the account paid in a timely fashion.
- Accounts are given a one-month grace period before being listed on their credit report. (We report to both Equifax® and TransUnion®.) Debtors are encouraged to pay in full their delinquent balance during this grace period. Outstanding accounts remain listed against debtors’ credit ratings for six full years or the life of the debt with our agency.
To submit an account for collections, please fill out the listing form.
EASY COLLECTION COUPON PROGRAM
Industry experience shows this system’s efficiency rate is realized, as your customers are motivated earlier to remit invoiced payment directly to you, before further collection and credit damaging possibilities evolve.
- With each coupon the Easy Collect system generates two debt recovery letters on your behalf, with the BC Credit Bureau letterhead, during a thirty day period.
- Easy Collect system offers two options after thirty days:
- Option 1: Assign BC Credit Bureau to immediately follow up with the account and start normal collection process (at this time normal collection fees apply)
- Option 2: BC Credit Bureau will close the file and do nothing more
Contact us to request your coupon.